Where Badasses Are Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys!

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Why announce that? Don't want to give the town any information.

I'd much rather cast a deciding vote on Arnold since it won't make a difference.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys!

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Jason Statham wrote:Why announce that? Don't want to give the town any information.

I'd much rather cast a deciding vote on Arnold since it won't make a difference.

Good enough point I guess.

Anyway, this really must be my last post, it's really late. Mafia gets you sucked in doesn't it? I've done a revised tally on the thread for your viewing. Have a lovely night deciding Jason Statham.

(Seriously, I want to know who I'm talking to!)
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Alright, I'm testing my theory. No guts no glory!

If I'm right, then none of this matters, and it can be used to clear one of us later on.

If I'm wrong, then I am very sorry. Arnold, you are free to take over this account and keep playing. It will be harder to lynch Jason now that he single handedly killed a mafia on the first day!

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:09 pm

none of that explains throwing a last minute vote at me lol. Why take the chance, eh? You're a bad liar.

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Well done Jason Statham. (tell me your actual name!!!!)

Right, no I must go bloody bed. I only stayed up so I could see if it would be true or not.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 pm

=P j/k

Oh shit, it's true, AND extra votes for day 1...okay, I thought Statham might be right, but I did not at all expect the extra votes thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

You're welcome.

I'll give you two guesses who I am.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Bleys

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:25 pm

1 guess left. Use it wisely.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Torn between the OG himself and GB,
I don't know how much anyone else has played. I mean, trollhunter could be an officionato for all I know.

But in the end, you's gots to be Sonny, or I'm a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm

I guess you'll find out when they kill me.

In any event, I think I'll play up the 'Clint and I working together' angle a bit since it places some distance between us and links me to someone presumably innocent.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Yo guys. Looks like the mafia has a new member. Nice to meet you all. Let's get this party rockin? alien

Sylvester Stallone

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Sylvester, state your role!
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 pm

I guess I'm a fool. Well, in this context I really am.

But anyway, that was the plan.

Little worried about Jackson.

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Oh wow, didn't expect a new mafia member

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 pm

My main two concerns in being ratted out are:

- Samuel L. Jackson

- Steven Seagal

They both seem clever enough to find one of us, annoying.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:02 am

[M] Dwayne Johnson wrote:Sylvester, state your role!

I'm just a plain Mafia Goon. No special powers for me. Sad

Sylvester Stallone

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:04 am

Drat. Nevermind.

Also, Sylvy, who are you in EoFF? Call it simple curiosity. I like to know these things.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:16 am

You really like to be nosy, eh Formy?

Let's just say I'm technically not supposed to be playing in this game! Cool I guess we'll find out at the end of the game, or at a later time.

Sylvester Stallone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 am

Stallone will be key for us. They already think that a new player wouldn't be mafia.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 am

Which means he can safely vote with me while you two vote for someone else. (if we can spare the votes that way)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 am

You have two votes so, if you die, it's a pretty big smurfup.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:08 am

Also, you may want to lay low, because the more you post, the more votes you will get at this point. Or, if you do post, make it about going after other players rather than defending yourself.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:20 am

Gotta suck 'em in man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 am

FYI, I'm going to one day claim some role that has to vote a lot to receive special powers, with a made up gay name that only Laddy would come up with.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum