Where Badasses Are Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Two - Things got alot more badass.

4 posters

Go down

Night Two - Things got alot more badass. Empty Night Two - Things got alot more badass.

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Okay, I'm still bloody confused... what happened?
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Night Two - Things got alot more badass. Empty Re: Night Two - Things got alot more badass.

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Can I just say now Jason - your skill at surviving against the odds are legendary.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Night Two - Things got alot more badass. Empty Re: Night Two - Things got alot more badass.

Post by Sylvester Stallone Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:03 pm

I concur. this game is smurfed up to say at least.

Anyway, who should we frame?

We should frame Bruce, I have a feeling our "cop" will be investigating him tonight, so framing him will be the best thing to do.

Sylvester Stallone

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:07 pm

I guess Bruce did put himself out there. I do think he did something. All this talk of "brucey rewards", Weaver said that "his decision smurfed things up".

What decision? What reward? Gah! Mindsmurf!!!
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:10 pm

He did. Sigourney said it was his talk about Neeson that made her switch her vote last minute. Razz

With that out of the way, I think Sig's likely going to be protected tonight, so we should kill someone else. I've really no idea who to target though,

Sylvester Stallone

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Okay, but that doesn't explain how it got to a tie in the first place? I'm confuzzled. I wish the others would come on and try and sort out the riddle. Seriously, this entire game is a riddle so far. Makes my damn head hurt.

We could always go for our old friend, Samuel L. again. But then it's difficult. We failed to kill someone first time round, surely we should be able to kill someone this time?

We might kill Jet Li. He seems very much with it. He was very common in the beginning, and while he did peter off towards the end, he's a force to be reckoned with I feel. It might be funny killing him also as he's new. Razz

But hrm. I do agree sort of about the framing. It's logical sense. As my my roleblock...

Whom should I roleblock?

[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Statham, for purposes relevant to the game, cannot post until Day 3.

So, what's the kill and roleblock?

Admin
Admin

https://muhuhahahahahahahaha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:46 pm

If he manages to survive tomorrow.

Frame Bruce
Kill Jet Li
Roleblock Sigourney

Shall this suffice guys?

Sylvester Stallone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Two hours left, guys. If you don't send me something by then I'll just take Stallone's suggestion. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:04 am

It should be fine to go with my suggestion. I only went based on the short discussion we managed.

Sylvester Stallone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:34 am

All right, I'll open the game thread.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:19 am

And I'm back. Miss me?

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:11 am

i believe you weren't supposed to post

Sylvester Stallone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down