Night Seven - The Endgame

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Night Seven - The Endgame

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 pm

It's getting close to the end now guys. You can do it! Ford flipped Vanilla, so well done! Let's see who is left!

[M] Liam Neeson - Bulletproof Townie
[M] Dwayne Johnson - Mafia Prostitute
[M] Sigourney Weaver - Sane Cop
[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - Mafia Godfather
[M] Daniel Craig - Nexus
[M] Samuel L Jackson - Doctor, formerly Psychiatrist
[M] Bruce Willis - Game Show Host
[M] Jason Statham - Mafia Framer
[M] Will Smith - Vanilla Townie
[M] Clint Eastwood - Naive Doctor
[M] Uma Thurman - Day Vigilante
[M] Nicolas Cage - Death Miller
[M] Steven Seagal - Psychopath
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[M] Vin Diesel
[M] Sylvester Stallone - Mafia Goon
[M] Jet Li - Vanilla Townie
[M] Harrison Ford - Vanilla Townie
[M] Johnson's Secretary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Night Seven - The Endgame

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 pm

One interesting tidbit I heard at the water-cooler: Harrison Ford's identity is not being revealed deliberately.

Discuss.
[M] Johnson's Secretary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Ok here's your options (in order of scum reading):

Samuel L. Jackson - He's the most confirmed town and really there's no chance of him being lynched. He's the person we'd most want dead, but of course we tried twice and failed twice. Since Willis hasn't done much of anything (and is the only one he'd protect other than himself) I think it's safe to say he's protecting himself again tonight and is therefore not a viable candidate.

Bruce Willis - Second most confirmed town, but really hasn't done much of anything lately to help his cause. He isn't likely going to be lynched unless someone comes up with a very strong argument for it. He's also the only other one who would be protected by Jackson, but that may be unlikely due to his inactivity.

Uma Thurman - Her role claim makes sense in the context of Willis and Jackson's roles, which gives her some credibility, but there are a few ways you guys can get her lynched:

1. She made the whole thing up - her "day kill" came on Day 1 (an unlikely day to do something like this) and during a time when several other accounts were making fake day kills. She didn't reveal her role until after Willis explained his Brucey Bonus power. So it could have been a joke claim that turned into a convenient claim that she can ride until the end.

2. She's a day killing mafia with one shot - these have been used in previous games and, with the several protective roles in play, make sense as a role in this game. So she's telling the truth about her one shot except she used it as a scum to kill off someone she thought was a threat.

She's also very unlikely to be protected so she makes a good kill target as well, assuming you are going to try for Diesel to get lynched. Problem is, she's the most likely person to vote for Diesel at this point.

Vin Diesel - He's the most suspected and probably the easiest to lynch at this point. His play on Ford is great ammo to get his ass lynched, and you would only need one vote to do it. He's clever, but I think after he got me out he's just been playing casually. I know he only really showed up to tear me a new one. :p He also won't be protected which makes him a great kill target as well, assuming you are going for Thurman as the lynch tomorrow. Keeping him alive is risky because due to that huge metagaming head of his he will be gunning for Stallone in full force tomorrow.

Here's the scenarios as I see it (and the difficulty):
Jackson/Willis/Thurman - Will need to get Jackson or Willis to vote for Thurman or Thurman to vote for Willis. (medium)
Jackson/Willis/Diesel - Will need to get Jackson to vote for Diesel (I don't think Willis will). Diesel's vote will be on Stallone guaranteed. (hard)
Jackson/Thurman/Diesel - Will need to get Thurman to vote for Diesel or Jackson to vote for either of them. Diesel's vote will be on Stallone but you may, with some convincing, get him to vote Thurman. (easy)
Willis/Thurman/Diesel - Basically the same as the previous scenario but it's unlikely you will be able to kill the unkilliable Sam Jackson. A winnable scenario if you can get it though. (easy)
Jackson/Willis/Thurman/Diesel - This is if you miss the kill (not the worst thing since you could always get it the next night for the win). You will need two votes for a speedlynch and one to force a tie. Having all four in there has the advantage of them going at each other but it will require a bit more fenagling. (medium)

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah, I don't like what I'm seeing on the Ford situation. I hope I'm wrong about it.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 pm

I don't understand what the deal is with the no name and such, and I can only imagine that he died on purpose to set something up, but it doesn't seem like that's obviously going against Diesel, so I don't know what's up.

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 pm

I don't think Willis is the good move here, because tomorrow's day is the most important, and Willis hasn't been very involved in the game, and he's been wrong on several things, which I can point back to, not necessarily to paint him scum, but to paint him stupid.

Psychotic is clearly the most dangerous. (I have no idea what he figured out about the Ford death)

Ford's death could be the nail in the coffin for him, unless there's something at work here that I don't understand, which THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING AT WORK HERE THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

If there is in fact something at work, then I want to get rid of Diesel now while we can, don't want to have to deal with him during the day time.

I've been throwing little tid-bits of suspicion at Uma for a while, so hopefully the seed's planted and it wont be too awful hard to get her lynched.

I'm glad they caught my princess thing, it bought me time with Psychotic, but I don't want to risk another day of it.

What are your thoughts, Stallone?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:07 pm

I just want to say that I thought Bruce Willis would be our best bet, but I can see how getting rid of Vin Diesal could help us out more. In any case, I'll follow with your plan and target Vin tonight. He's not going to be protected so its a safe nightkill.

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 pm

I kind of feel like I'm being cheated. This Ford thing means something, but it would only mean something to people who have played before and who know the people behind the characters. Not revealing his eoff character would not tell me anything, but it does tell other people things.

Feels like one more shitty thing in a list of shitty things.

Not complaining, exactly, just venting, we've made it this far, nothing for it but to keep pushing. If we lose, I'll be satisfied that they had to meta-game and cross-table talk to get a win, and we made it this far just by working hard and outplaying them.

Ugh, so whatever.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm

I thought so too at one point, Stallone, but he's being so inactive he hasn't really helped with any of the lynches. And tomorrow's going to be TOUGH. I don't want to override you though. I'm seriously new to this and flying by the seat of my pants. We've got some time as well to think it over more. In fact, I kind of need us to wait toward the end of the night to turn in our kill just because of my schedule. So we def. have time.

Can you reiterate your stance on Willis, Stallone? Do you think we can handle taking out Psychotic tomorrow?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Btw, Statham, if you know we're walking into a trap, don't tell us. I know you probably wouldn't anyway, but just making it clear. If they've got us, they've got us.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:31 pm

This secretary always has suspicions over incognito people. I've seen enough shady people flying round my office to really suspect anonymous people.

One time, I was filing away my bosses' memos and I chanced upon one named anonymous. Gave me the shivers.

Anyway, I don't like this no-name thing either. This game has mindsmurfed me more than the crossword puzzles I fill out during my lunch break.
[M] Johnson's Secretary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:37 pm

It might be possible that we're walking into a trap tomorrow if we keep Bruce and Sammy alive, but it's a risk we need to take if we are to win this together.

I tihnk we can still win this. if we can get Uma lynched tomorrow, that leaves us with Bruce and Sam, and the both of us alive. Sam is definitely going to protect himself so we take our chance with Bruce for the nightkill. If we are successful, that leaves with just Sam.

So let's see.

Sam
Bruce (Nightkill Cool
Uma (Lynch Cool)
Vin (Nightkill 7)
Arnold
Sly

Tomorrow should be our last day, but in-thread, we shouldn't treat it as such, that would send a major hint that there's two of us left. They think there's only a godfather remaining, so we should use that knowledge to our advantage.

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:05 pm

FYI if you guys get it down to 4 total players then the game ends and we win. So you don't have to worry about ever killing Sam.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:05 pm

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Btw, Statham, if you know we're walking into a trap, don't tell us. I know you probably wouldn't anyway, but just making it clear. If they've got us, they've got us.
I would never share anything I learned outside the game with those still playing it. Yeah, I did look up Ford's identity and was surprised at what I found but I will leave at that until the end.

The only person I metagamed was Vin Diesel, but when you go up against him you need all the help you can get. Wink

I think you guys can do this but it will be a tough day tomorrow. Hopeully one of the three left alive will vote unwisely.

Good luck!

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Just FYI, if you guys kill Vin then you won't be able to see one of the more entertaining days in mafia history tomorrow. I suggest you kill Bruce, keep Vin and Uma alive, and then sit back and watch the fun.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:11 pm

My personal view is to kill Bruce tonight, but it's only slightly risky because he might be protected by Sam, and there's no doubt I might get targeted by Vin, but it's nothing I can't handle.

But I think we're set to get Vin, unless Arnold wants to go after Brucey wucey after some consideration.

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:16 am

Guys, night's over. Vin's dying.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://muhuhahahahahahahaha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:21 am

Bah, I just got home. We've got two hours. =P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:33 am

Guys. Guys. You must lynch Samuel L. Jackson today. Convince Uma Thurman to vote with you. He/She/whatever will agree to it. Hell, even one of you can claim to be the last mafia and guarantee to lie down for the lynch the next day. Claim you're tired or whatever. But Jackson must die today, for great justice. Use those words. In italics.

If you manage to do this it will go down as one of the great mafia wins ever.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:36 am

Vin would have been better to pull this off with. He would have ate it up. Psychotic loves this dramatic bulltrout. But Uma will work too. Neither of them suspect two mafias left. It will work.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 am

I hope Psy reps in for Bruce tbh.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:00 am

Arnold you're the best.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:11 am

Well that worked beautifully. Just need Uma or Stallone to drop the hammer.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:14 am

nobody's around though, so he'll back out before they show up unfortunately, I should have saved this for when others were awake or online or something.

Also, Laddy said there were 6 left, and 4 to lynch. But I only count 5. His mistake or something else going on?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:18 am

I would venture to say mistake, but with this game you never know.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next