Where Badasses Are Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys! Empty Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys!

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 pm

So so so. Well well well. We are back us Mafia lot! Front and center. Conversation's not really started yet (it's still at the "omg I'm this character lemme say hi to everyone" stage) so now is the perfect time to introduce ourselves.

I'm Dwayne Johnson. I don't really care about my identity, so I'm also Formalhaut. I am also a prostitute. AGAIN. Seriously, anniversary mafia I was a prostitute now I'm one again. What a coincidence.

Naturally, being early on I have no idea if there's two mafias, or any third parties involved like serial killers or whatever, so until talk actually begins, the Offices of Evil will be quite quiet. Nevermind.

So yeah, to confirm so far:

Mafia!
Dwayne Johnson - Prostitute
Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Godfather
Jason Statham - Framer

Last edited by [M] Dwayne Johnson on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys! Empty Re: Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys!

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 am

I am the Schwarzenegger.

I can barely spell my own name so here we go.

I was vanilla the only other time I played so I'm not sure how much to give away in here and how much to keep to myself.

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys! Empty Re: Day 0 - Formalities out of the way first guys!

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 am

I'm a mafia framer. I can make people look guilty. Pretty good power. We should use it to target either inactives who can't defend themselves or people who will obviously be investigated.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger, it is in our best interests to give away as much as you can. We are a team, and if we know our roles, then we can better plan away and such.

[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Anyway, back to the game.

My plan for this day is basically just to pretend to be a concerned townsperson who wants to get the game going by suggesting a plan for the day. Hopefully it will work, maybe not. I'm definitely more active this game than the Anniversary one anyway.

My plan being, kill the inactives who hasn't spoken much and then just say "but they might be mafia!"
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:49 pm

I'm the godfather. I'm immune to cop investigations. Currently I like the way things are going against Clint. I'm beginning to get the impression, though, that there might be another mafia in play, or at least some of the more powerful townie roles.

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm suspicious about Seagal. He seems to be spearheading the entire day so far.

We can kill him off, as he seems quite powerful.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:47 pm

I like how I reveal my EoFF identity and no-one else bothers Smile
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:51 pm

I like to keep it to myself to see if others can figure it out. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:54 pm

If we can't get Seagal lynched today, then maybe frame him, let the town take him down, and get one of the other semi-active guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Is there a traitor mafia role? Because Statham just threw me under the bus. I understand voting to throw other people off, but not when it's up in the air and I've been the most active.

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Hmm.. my first guess will be for you Arnold... Agent Proto? No? Eh. I'm terrible at guessing.

I do find it odd, and Statham hasn't really said much really. I don't know if there is a traitor role or not. Maybe he is just new to this and wants to eagerly pin the blame on mafia? Hrm. I do share your concern. Leave it for now, Clint Eastwood appears to be the primary target so far, we'll see how it goes.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Chillax, I'm no traitor. I'm no rookie either. I'm just a busy man.

You won't be killed today so don't worry about it. Remember, Day 1 voting is random, so that's all my vote was, right?

In the end you'll thank me for what I did. If you live that long.

I also saw The Rock voted with me and voting with your mafia team is not a good idea early on. So I had to make the switch.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Ok, Rocky, just so you know (for next time), the mistakes you've made so far:

1. Voting with your maifa partner right after he voted
2. Asking people why they are voting for your other mafia partner

Remember that MY vote is the deciding one on Arnold. Do you really think I will let that stand? No. So Arnold is in no danger to be lynched. It's not wise to spend your time defending him, since that just puts him more in the spotlight.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:06 pm

To be fair, I didn't vote your way immediately after. There was like five or six other posts between your vote for Clint and mine. But I digress.

I do agree with point 2 though. Sorry. I just don't want Arnold dying now! It'd be quite a blow to us if we lose one of our own on random day 0 voting. That's very unlucky.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 pm

We could always just sacrifice him, clearing ourselves in the process...

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Isn't that a tad harsh?
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:03 pm

It's been done before. You guys are free to sacrifice me, actually. No hard feelings. Smile

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey hey, it's still VERY early days, cut the sacrificing until a night as passed at least.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Newsflash - Weaver's actually spoken up. This doesn't really change much in terms of strategy or anything, but it does mean that Uma is the only character left outstanding in turning up.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 pm

So far I think this is tied, but Laddy's votecounts have been very ambiguous.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:53 pm

I think so too, though I don't think Laddy has been absolutely the greatest ever at vote counting bless.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Here's a thought: What if there is no lynch on Day 0?

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Yeah I'm pretty convinced Laddy's mindsmurfing us and there's no lynch today.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:20 pm

That would be interesting, seeing how it's Day ZERO.

Now, that's odd phrasing isn't it? If it was the first day, surely it would be Day ONE. It's been bugging me for awhile, and now that you've said that, it makes sense.

I'm going bed now, so I'll check in tomorrow, if you want, feel free to "announce" the theory that it's mindsmurfed day zero. If you want or you feel it adds something to the day.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum