Day Six - The Other Others

Go down

Day Six - The Other Others

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:05 pm

It's Day six, and what a revelation! Nicolas Cage... is a mafia? Isn't that strange? I thought all you guys were mafia? Unless there's some copycat killers in this here neighbourhood. One mafia's bad, but potentially two? I'm glad I'm tucked away in my office!

Daaaaamn.. Wasn't expecting that!

Discuss this revelation, among many others!

[M] Liam Neeson - Bulletproof Townie
[M] Dwayne Johnson - Mafia Prostitute
[M] Sigourney Weaver - Sane Cop
[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger - Mafia Godfather
[M] Daniel Craig
[M] Samuel L Jackson - Doctor, formerly Psychiatrist
[M] Bruce Willis - Game Show Host
[M] Jason Statham - Mafia Framer
[M] Will Smith - Vanilla Townie
[M] Clint Eastwood - Naive Doctor
[M] Uma Thurman - Day Vigilante
[M] Nicolas Cage - Mafia Goon
[M] Steven Seagal - Psychopath
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[M] Vin Diesel
[M] Sylvester Stallone - Mafia Goon
[M] Jet Li - Vanilla Townie
[M] Harrison Ford
[M] Johnson's Secretary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Day Six - The Other Others

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Well, if town thinks they have a mafia goon, they'll assume that there's only one remaining mafia left. I think Daniel Craig is the target to lynch today, if we're to follow Sam for now.

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:01 pm

At this point they might decide to go after the newcomers. It's almost a worthwhile risk to them probably.

Also, my guess is that Cage was a deathmiller. I don't even want to think about the possibility of a second mafia.

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 pm

I just wanted to pop in to say you guys are doing great! It's still a long way to go but the heat is off you and you just need to survive a couple more days to win.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Arnold and I got this, hopefully. I don't think we have a second mafia. Two straight games with two mafias? Don't think so, bub.

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 pm

I think I might be able to get Willis lynched, but I'm afraid to stick my neck out on it. I'm afraid to take any chances right now. I also don't know how to enter this Craig issue. I feel like maybe I should not vote for him and try to convince the others they're wrong, but I don't want to appear to be trying to hard either.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 am

We kind of have to take a chance on our next night kill. I don't see any way in hell to get willis, uma, or jackson lynched. They're either uber metagaming or a mason group or something. They're meta-gaming because they're basing their assumptions that each of the others is innocent on what they think they know of the person playing the character. Which is annoying BS.

In any case, they love each other, and we'll never get them to vote against the others, so after Craig goes, it'll be down to me, you, and the two other newcomers. That's a losing battle. Even if we managed to get Diesel and Ford both killed first, it would come down to the big three vs me and you and that would be game over. Also, the further we get into the game the easier it is for them to user their super-protective powers. THUS, we need to reason out, which of them would be the easiest to pull off a night kill on.

Willis is likely using his power on Jackson. Jackson probably uses his power on Willis. err, wait, IF Willis is using his power on Jackson, Jackson can't use his doctor power on anyone. So Willis probably wouldn't protect Jackson in this case. But Jackson probably would be protecting Willis. Willis was kind of random with his early protections, I guess waiting till he knew what was really going on to be more deliberate about it, so it's hard to say who he's protecting.

And then of course there's the bus driver which throws the whole thing out of whack. I'm pretty sure I despise the bus driver being part of this game and hope to never come across it ever again. Can't play the game with a completely random element in it. In any case, is there any way for us to work out who the bus driver is and/or who they're most likely to switch?

I'd really like to take Jackson out, but it's sooo risky. He could be protected = no kill. Or worse, he could be bus drivered with one of us, which would mean doom. I'm also worried about there being a tracker in the game that we're not aware of. I wish I knew the frequency or average setup of these games, but even then, we have to work off what we know, not speculation.

If they think there's only 1 mafia left, what will they assume he would do? If I were them, I would expect him to either do no night kill, or kill one of the quiet/no attention people. The most likely candidates for that are Ford and Stallone. Who would they switch either of you with? Depends on who the bus driver is and who they think is the most likely to be scum.

Ugh, I'm talking myself into knots. I just can't make any sense of what the bus driver will do...not enough to make a decision. Ugh, just realized there might not even be a bus driver, it might have been a nexus that killed Johnson, oh way never mind, we'd targeted Cage that night and he's flipped as a death miller. sheesh lol. So anyway, the bus driver...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 am

Willis and Sam seem to be our two biggest threats and/or allies from the remaining townies. I think we could target Uma for the kill. She's probably just a one-shot vig and she wasted her only bullet on a fail attempt to kill Sam on Day 1, so I think she might be a safe bet for a kill.

As for the bus driver? I think it might be Daniel, since he hasn't made any claim to what his role could be..

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Since he's the nexus I guess we might not have a bus driver. There's now no evidence of one. We just got unlucky with Johnson's death.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum