Night Four - Stay Positive!

Go down

Night Four - Stay Positive!

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm just here to keep things organised and to make sure you Mafia don't lose heart.

Discuss stuff guys! There might be just two of you, but as a dyad you two can be very effective! Don't give up. I can't actually help you guys, as that would be illegal and against the spirit of the game, but I can certainly keep you all positive and make the forum not look as empty.

You guys, discuss stuff in the thread. And keep positive! Very Happy
[M] Johnson's Secretary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Night Four - Stay Positive!

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

No clue who to go after. At all. Even our night kill on someone not in the top 1-4 of dangerous-to-mafia townies went bad. Jackson already failed. Craig failed even worse. Willis would probably fail.
That leaves

Harrison Ford
Will Smith
Uma Thurman
Vin Diesel
Nic Cage
Clint Eastwood

Uma's a possibility because I definitely don't want to chance going after her in the day.
Ford and Diesel will be the easiest ones to throw blame at, so should probably leave them for lynches.

I guess Smith or Eastwood are my top prospects. But who knows: they're probably immune too.

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:50 pm

I really wish we could get one of the big guys before we go, like Jackson or Willis, but I don't know how in the world to pull it off. The combination of Willis and Jackson make the top few pro-towns basically invincible. We literally have no powers, none. My godfather power is only useful if there's a cop, and she got herself killed, so I might as well be vanilla. In other words, these night kills are the most important thing, and they're basically impossible.

I'd like to kill Ford, because of the Diesel vs. Ford silliness going on in the thread (we could frame that on Diesel pretty easily), but that would put a lot of heat on you, Stallone, as one of only two remaining late-comers.

Because it's all a shot in the dark, my vote for the nightkill is going to be Smith. I'll send it in by about 9est if you haven't replied, Stallone. I don't think you'll mind, you just like seeing people die ^_^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:52 pm

im using my phone to make this post. i think we should kil one of them. wait jackson died. wtf how did i miss that. oh well. i think we should go for will smith for the kill. or maybe go after uma. so either one would do. in fact uma might be protected so will smith will be a better target. what do you think

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Yeah, I think Smith's a good chance of actually getting to kill someone.

Jackson didn't die, where are you getting that? lol

I wish.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:59 pm

i thought he did seeing his name wasnt listed. xd we should avoid killing any of the newcomers though.

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Yeah, that makes Eastwood and Smith the only choices, and of those two, Smith seems safer. If you're good with that I'll msg Laddy the choice.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:15 pm

You guys seem set. I'll go ahead and create the new Day V thread. Keep up the good work guys!
[M] Johnson's Secretary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down