Uh-oh, this is bad

Go down

Uh-oh, this is bad

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 am

Man what the hell happened?

Craig is either....
a Nexus

or Craig and Johnson were bus drivered, which seems an odd pairing, so nexus seems more likely.

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uh-oh, this is bad

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am

Alternatively, could this be a paranoid gun-owner?

Also, this game's been impossible. No matter how hard we've worked, some random nonsense ends us. No kill night 1, proper kill night 2, and night 3 not only do we not kill a townie, we lose one of our own. It's downright unfair, lol.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:27 am

Sorry, I seriously had no intention of this game being so downright crazy. xD When it's all said and done I hope you guys understand just how things went down.

I know it's been an uphill battle so I understand if things seem unfair.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://muhuhahahahahahahaha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:54 am

Hm, either Bus Driver or Paranoid Gun Owner. We're pretty screwed, but it's been a fun ride.

The death of Johnson may actually buy me some time, as I can claim the Bus Driver is how I got a guilty result.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 am

I'm not complaining Lad, no worries. No matter what, it's been fun.

Statham, but the bus driver would know you're lying right?

So...we have to get rid of a bus driver, a doctor, a daytime vigilante, and whatever the hell Willis is. Those alone are going to be a pain. And there are still probably a few more roles we haven't caught onto yet.

I know we've got a whole day period to deal with, but if we can't pull off a night kill we have no chance, and I have no idea at this point how to even begin to unravel the mess in order to pull off a clean shot.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:08 am

If a Bus Driver does emerge and goes after me then I'll just say there was a Framer. Which there is. :p

Yeah based on the knowledge we have now (which isn't the whole picture) we literally have no chance. I think Laddy intended the Psychopath to stay alive a little longer and help thin the herd for us.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:27 am

Yeah, probably so >_<
My biggest hope is that somehow Willis is lying, and we did kill Jackson day one, but he was a vampire and we flipped him to our side.

I'll try to do my part to save you as well, Statham, but man lol, the odds are stacked against us today. This will take a miracle, frankly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 am

I'm going to go after you a bit to at least get them off your trail if and when I actually bite it.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:41 am

yeah, needed to happen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 am

Alright I think I'm done. With Diesel now in the fray it will take a much bigger fight to save my hide than I have the time or energy for. I'll try to give him a good show but my heart's just not in it.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 am

yeah, don't blame ya.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 am

We've Just Hit Rock-Bottom

This is Dwayne Johnson's Personal Assistant. Dwayne Johnson has asked me in the event of his death at night the following four statements:

"What? The Rock is dead at nighttime?! What crazy business happened here then yo? The Rock has well and clearly cooked out! Good luck winning now Mafia! How the hell did I die? I only serviced Nicolas Cage! How did I get killed? Gah. This puts me in the running for worst Mafia player ever."

"Secondly, the Mafia is pretty much smurfed now guys. You've lost really your only offensive Mafia role. The Godfather, while useful, can't really do much, and a Framer isn't much use now. Sorry guys I wasn't much help in the end"

"Thirdly, damn-it Laddy I know the Mafia is the underdog, but this is ridiculous! As a Mafia team, we've had perhaps the worst luck I can remember in a Mafia. I think every Night action we've had has had blown up in our faces. Guys, when it comes to Night Four: try and get a night action to pay off next time!"

"And lastly, thank you fellow Mafia chums for making this game fun (and frustrating, but I've covered that). Without Jason's expertise, then we'd be nowhere. Without Arny's in-thread skills, we'd be nowhere. Without Stallone's ability to just fade in and out, we'd be nowhere. Without my... actually I'll just leave it there. Anyway, what I'm trying to say through my PA is that thank you guys! And good luck! You definitely deserve some luck in this game so far..."

P.S: This is his P.A speaking. Someone kill that annoying idiot Vin Diesel. Seriously, his thread posts are just horrible! And with that, I cannot make any new communications with this forum. This is a goodbye post to be honest. Dwayne asks me to promise that you'll make the forum look all nice and pretty won't you?
[M] Johnson's Secretary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvester Stallone on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 pm

I believe we still have a shot at winning, albeit a long shot. We just need to play our cards right for the rest of the game. Of course, we're going to left with just me and Arnold unless Statham can manage to survive through today. He's very likely to get the lynch today if we're not careful.

Sylvester Stallone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Good luck, guys. I do think we have a small chance of winning but it will be an uphill battle.

Jason Statham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Dammit Del, I knew it was you, that was my second guess. Bastard. lol.

Will miss you pal. =(

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum