Where Badasses Are Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Three - Someone shot the sheriff

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Night Three - Someone shot the sheriff Empty Night Three - Someone shot the sheriff

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Hehe. That went well. Didn't even have to turn up! I was going to vote Weaver, then I say Teddy going "hang on, might be a lynch here" and I was too late. Ah well.

Right guys, can a night pass without some mindsmurf going on?!
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Night Three - Someone shot the sheriff Empty Re: Night Three - Someone shot the sheriff

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Last night went as expected didn't it? Oh I guess other than Weaver being able to pull off her investigation.

Suggestions:
Roleblock Smith, Cage, or Craig.
Frame Diesel
Kill Eastwood Smith or Ford
Go after Willis or Diesel on the lynch to rescue Statham.
Of course, I'll have to go all out after Statham, but definitely going to bring up how it was Willis that saved Statham and got the cop killed.

[M] Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Night Three - Someone shot the sheriff Empty Re: Night Three - Someone shot the sheriff

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:41 pm

I don't agree with killing Will Smith. His death isn't going to have much of an impact in the thread will it? Killing Eastwood is debatable. We need to kill big names, as it's the big names who really drive the conversation, which more often than not put us on the spotlight.

I'd like to kill Samuel, but it's risky because it might not connect. Sad

As for framing, Diesel is probably fine.

And for roleblocking, I'd go for either Cage or Craig. I'm more entitled to go for Cage personally.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 pm

As for our plan for Day IV, try and blame Willis, and bring up the inactives!

Eastwood went for Weaver, and didn't really do alot afterwards and faded to black. Craig equally didn't do much either, and voted for Weaver.

Bring up Vin Diesel's vote against Samuel L. Jackson, even though Sam is rather town looking.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 pm

The problem with big names is there's too high a chance of them being protected. This is a numbers game and we pretty much know we're losing psycho tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Willis is the one most likely to get attention off us, but he seems skilled enough to not fall into a trap and to keep heat off himself in such a situation. Diesel is probably the best chance at actually making something happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Diesel is an interesting character. We can definitely pin his vote against Samuel against him, seeing how it was an oddity. He was the only one.

My personal suggestions:

Kill: Harrison Ford
Roleblock: Nicolas Cage
Frame: Vin Diesel
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:51 pm

One option is to kill Uma. She's dangerous with the day kill ability, though there may be a twist she's hiding that could backfire.

Second, with the cop out of the way, my role and Dwayne's role are pretty much useless. So I want to try something a little risky.

I want to frame Dwayne Johnson. I would do this in case there is a Tracker tracking me. I would myself claim Tracker, say I followed Johnson and that he did nothing. Then I'd go all out for Vin Diesel or whoever.

As for a block, I have no idea who to block but Sammy might be a good choice if he indeed converted to doctor. Nic Cage also seems like someone with a nighttime ability.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Diesel is an interesting character. We can definitely pin his vote against Samuel against him, seeing how it was an oddity. He was the only one.

My personal suggestions:

Kill: Harrison Ford
Roleblock: Nicolas Cage
Frame: Vin Diesel
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 pm

That works for me, let's wait for Statham and Stallone to send it in.

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Jason Statham wrote:I want to frame Dwayne Johnson. I would do this in case there is a Tracker tracking me. I would myself claim Tracker, say I followed Johnson and that he did nothing. Then I'd go all out for Vin Diesel or whoever.

First you use me as a voting punching bag, now you want to frame me!?!

Joking. It is undeniably risky though. I've got enough heat as it is!
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Ok, well, we can go with framing diesel and I'll work with that somehow. Won't matter much for me anyway, my goose is cooked.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh there's Statham, and why Johnson specifically?

Oh nevermind, I worked it out. Okay, that sounds interesting.

And yeah, I'm afraid of targeting Uma just yet. She seems volatile enough that she remains a potentially lynch someday soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:57 pm

The problem with lynching her is that she could easily shoot any one of us who go after her.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Actually, if people think Statham's guilty, wouldn't him visiting Johnson imply that Johnson's a good guy? I mean, nobody's going to think that Statham's protecting Johnson or anything like that. And if we somehow convince everyone that Statham's innocent, then his claim that Johnson didn't do anything would seem to follow, and everything would be all good.
I like the Johnson frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm afraid to lynch Uma. Shoot? Yes. But lynch? She's volatile. Also, she hasn't given us her full role yet. She's a day vigilante, but she stated there's more to her role. It's definitely disconcerting. I don't think she's bluffing as well.

We could kill Uma. It would make her powers of death less threatening. She might be protected though somehow.
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Go ahead and frame me guys. I'm perhaps the most expendable in this team at the moment Razz
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Yeah my plan is to go after Johnson full force and, once I die, that should put him in the clear for a while.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Psy, I'm not giving up on keeping you alive another day. I mean, you or I have been the primary target at some point every single day including day0 and we haven't lost anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:02 pm

I'm not Psychotic. :p But thanks for the flattery.

My ability to bullshit is grand, but I don't know if it is good enough to talk my way out of a confirmed sane cop guilty result. :p

Last edited by Jason Statham on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Dangit, tried to sneak in a third guess. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Johnson's Secretary Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Okay, it's Night III, everyone nameclaim! I'm Formalhaut. But then you already knew that didn't you?

Right, so far, we seem to be certain of:

Kill: ???
Roleblock: ???
Frame: Dwayne Johnson
[M] Johnson's Secretary
[M] Johnson's Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:04 pm

You'll find out who I am at the end of day 4. :p

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by [M] Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Hate not knowing stuff.
g

o

ldenboko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Statham Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm

I like either:

Block: Cage
Kill: Ford

or

Block: Jackson
Kill: Uma

The first option is less risky (and more confusing to the town, which is a good thing) but the second takes care of a bigger threat.

Jason Statham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next